Reporting on Offer performance
Get deeper insights into how your Brightback Experiences save customers with the Offer Performance report nested under Insights in the left sidebar.
For each individual Offer or Offer category, see a breakdown:
- Views: # of customers who viewed that Offer
- Accepted offer: # of customers who clicked on the Offer CTA
- Accepted offer revenue: sum of revenue for those customers who clicked on the Offer CTA
- Accept rate: # of Views / # of Accepted offer for the given time period
- Saved: # of customers who clicked on the Offer CTA and were subsequently saved
- Saved Revenue: sum of revenue for those customers who clicked on the Offer CTA and were subsequently saved
- Loss Accepts: # of Accepted offers who cancel before becoming a save
- Watchlist Accepts: # of Accepted offers currently on the Watchlist
- Offer conversion rate: # of Saved / # of Accepted offers who are eligible to be saved (past their save window)
You can also opt to view the value by either Revenue or Customers, if you're using one of our billing integrations.
Group your Report
The updated Offer Performance Report allows you to select how you would like to display the various groupings in the table. By default we will show a list of your Offer names when you first visit this report.
Offer name is the specific Offer tested during the Brightback Experience. For example, if you have two different pause offers, one for two months and one for one month, you would want to name your offers accordingly so that your Offer Performance Report makes sense. You can rename offers in the Offer Library.
We also give you the option to update the Groupings here by selecting the little funnel dropdown next to "Offer name."
Here we let you select up to three groups in your chart. You can choose from either the Audience, Experience, Offer Name or Offer Category here.
When you choose to add additional groups, they will be added into your report with the option to expand to see the sub-groups as well.
This allows you to drill into your Offer Performance across a number of different levels. You can see how different Offers perform within an Audience or a specific Experience for example, or can evaluate how Offer Categories perform across your various Audiences at a high level. This added Grouping flexibility makes the Offer Performance report far more dynamic and easy to use to get the insights you need.
Remember that Offer categories presents the high-level overview of performance for broader types of Offers. We have six different Offer categories:
- Discounts: Percentage off, dollar amount off
- Plan Change: Downgrades to a lower priced plan
- Extensions: Suspending payment while continuing service
- Pauses: Hold accounts, pause service and payment
- Support & Training: Coaching calls, training videos, help guides
- Customer Feedback: Email feedback, chat with support
Select which Metrics to Display in Report
You can select which metrics you would like to see in the Offer Performance Report by selecting "Toggle column" and updating the selection here.
Note, if you have Retained Revenue Impact Reporting enabled, you will see an additional set of metrics present.
Export Offer Data for Repurchase Analysis
You can view the individual customers who have Viewed and Accepted a given offer in the Offer Report Drawer. To access this view, simply click on the offer name you would like to see data for. This will pull up a drawer that displays 50 results. You can filter by fields in the drawer to see who has accepted an offer for example or sort by the offer accept date.
From this view, you can export the data set for further analysis or to join to your subscription data to track repurchase cohorts by Offer Type.
Change Offer Names in Experience Manager
To change the display name of an offer, go to the Experience Manager and select the Offer Library tab. From here you can edit offer content including changing the offer name. This offer name change will carry through to the Offer Performance Report!