Manage your brand
Brightback should look and feel just your business, so your first stop should be the Brand Manager to match your branding. Find the Brand Manager in the Experience Manager in the upper right corner where it reads Manage branding.
Choose your Font, Color Scheme, and Logo
Choose a few visual elements to showcase your brand expression on the Brightback Page:
- Logo: The logo showcased at the top of the Brightback Page.
- Accent Color: The primary brand color presented on the Brightback Page. It's used for Loss Aversion Card and Offer Modal headlines, buttons, icons, and a partially transparent version of it for icon backgrounds.
- Font Color: The text color for the Brightback Page used for surveys and text that's not included on the cards.
- Font: The font for the text used on the cards and modals for the Brightback Page.
- Body background: Manipulates the background color for your page.
- Corners: Controls how round or square your buttons and cards are
View each design element example in the image below. The Accent Color is purple, the Font color is grey, and the Logo says Houndsights.
Add your logo
In the header section, upload the logo showcased at the top of the Brightback Page. You can also choose your logos size and position: Left or Center.
The headline accent color is the primary brand color presented on the Brightback Page. It's used for Loss Aversion Card and Offer Modal headlines, buttons, icons, and a partially transparent version of it for icon backgrounds.
Choose your Font
The font selector controls the font for the text used all across the Brightback Page. You can also choose the font weight and size for the body text.
Body background manipulates the background color for your page.
Button and card corners
You can even manipulate Corners to vibe with your brand. Round the buttons and the cards for a softer feel that's easy on the eyes, or choose square cards and buttons for clean lines.
Or, if you've really got a highly defined brand, upload your own custom CSS. View our Style Guide to view what's possible.