Creating a Zapier Zap with Brightback
Tools that play together, stay together, and Zapier helps Brightback fit in well with the other tools in your software stack. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can create automatic nurture drips with your marketing automation tools, or create support tickets from Brightback events.
This guide walks you through the steps of creating a Zap that links Brightback to another service.
- Click “Make a Zap” from Zapier and find Brightback in the options for Triggers
- Select the default event.
- Click “Connect to Account” button and login to Brightback
- Choose your company and App (should be default). Then choose which Brightback events will trigger this Zap. You can choose one or several events to fire the Zap.
- Select the default Sample event for testing purposes.